The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2016, 09:43 AM   #1961
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
The past Turtles are now in Space, there's always that possibility they will encounter Mona Lisa and Sal Commander, but past Raph won't recognize her cause they just met, when she would recognize them, past Raph would have to explain that the Raph she's looking for is back on Earth, so maybe she travels back to Earth and find present day Raph.
I seriously don't think we will ever see the past turtles again or they even get mentioned. When Mona Lisa comes to visit I seriously doubt she will even mention them.

The past turtles arn't in the present anyway, they are on a Infinite time loop (that's my theory anyway).

Or maybe they are in the present but they get captured and mutated in Dark Turtles similar to the dark turtles in the 2k3 show.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 04-25-2016 at 09:51 AM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 01:28 PM   #1962
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior
 
Ashwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
feels like the whole thing was set up so that they could kill off 1 set of them w/out much fuss
__________________
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 02:33 PM   #1963
Penst0ck
Thug
 
Penst0ck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: WeeesssssT!
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I seriously don't think we will ever see the past turtles again or they even get mentioned. When Mona Lisa comes to visit I seriously doubt she will even mention them.

The past turtles arn't in the present anyway, they are on a Infinite time loop (that's my theory anyway).

Or maybe they are in the present but they get captured and mutated in Dark Turtles similar to the dark turtles in the 2k3 show.
I like ALL three of these points. It be cool if something drastic like that did happen to the "now space turtles" but I'd be fine if it stayed a time loop and we just continue the space character's interactions with our present turtles.

I do hope some return and raise some shell on earth.
__________________
Rock'n it
Penst0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:12 PM   #1964
ninja-zero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 410
Now that the Triceraton threat is over, it's back to finding and curing Karai from the Shredder's hands!

But it would be nice for visitors from outer space to visit the turtles. Like Mona & Sal for example. Maybe Newtralizer will return.

As for Armaggon, I would love to see him back and join the Foot Clan. And maybe team up with Xever/Fishface.
ninja-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:07 AM   #1965
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
Yes i will welcome Armagon to my army if he wants to join me. With so many mutants henchmen it is time to start hiring aliens too!
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:37 AM   #1966
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Brandon Auman just posted on instagram that TMNT is on hiatus, but the next episode is titled "City at War" !

Here is a link to his Instagram,
https://www.instagram.com/brandon_auman/?hl=en

__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"

Last edited by TheJ-manTurtleMan; 04-26-2016 at 10:45 AM.
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:46 AM   #1967
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJ-manTurtleMan View Post
Brandon Auman just posted on instagram that TMNT is on hiatus, but the next episode is titled "City at War" !

Here is a link to his Instagram,
https://www.instagram.com/brandon_auman/?hl=en
Awesome.

I guess all the enemies, Purple Dragons, Italian Mafia ect have heard that Shredder has been beaten and all going to try to take over New York while he's down.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:12 AM   #1968
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Awesome.

I guess all the enemies, Purple Dragons, Italian Mafia ect have heard that Shredder has been beaten and all going to try to take over New York while he's down.
And hopefully more Mutanimals.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:14 AM   #1969
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
So this is that gang war episode with Mutanimals in it, people were talking about.
I don't know

Mutants vs Humans seems like it's a different story to me.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:20 AM   #1970
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
We'll see, they can go either way. Do their own City at War adaptation similar to what 4 Kids turtles did, or go more for a straight comic book adaptation. If they go more the comic route, I really hope the Rat King is in it.
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:24 AM   #1971
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJ-manTurtleMan View Post
We'll see, they can go either way. Do their own City at War adaptation similar to what 4 Kids turtles did, or go more for a straight comic book adaptation. If they go more the comic route, I really hope the Rat King is in it.
I expect it be there own version but similar to the 2K3 version.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:28 AM   #1972
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I expect it be there own version but similar to the 2K3 version.
Yeah, that seems more likely. I also wonder if Karai is going to play any part in this? That would be more like the comic; Karai trying to restore the foot clan.
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:32 AM   #1973
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Nick's "City at War" will probably be about mutants. There are no human Foot Soldiers anymore sadly.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:35 AM   #1974
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJ-manTurtleMan View Post
Yeah, that seems more likely. I also wonder if Karai is going to play any part in this? That would be more like the comic; Karai trying to restore the foot clan.
I don't know it depends what state she's in and if she has more worms inside her brain.

If she's not in it I expect Tiger Claw will take over her roll. Or Gwendoline Yeo character debuts in this episode and takes over Karai's roll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Nick's "City at War" will probably be about mutants. There are no human Foot Soldiers anymore sadly.
Don't forget the Italian Mafia, The Purple Dragons they probably be involved and I expect Shredder's mutants will probably split up and fight each other.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:22 PM   #1975
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Nick's "City at War" will probably be about mutants. There are no human Foot Soldiers anymore sadly.
Yeah, I'm expecting the whole "Mutants VS Humans" thing to be City At War, with the name being an homage, not indicative of an adaption.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:34 PM   #1976
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Its also probably only going to be one episode. Watch a whole bunch of people complain when they thought this was going to be an arc rather than a single ep.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:06 PM   #1977
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Just a thought

I wonder if City at War could be a 2 part episode as the mid season final wasn't a 2 part episode this time.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:41 PM   #1978
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Its also probably only going to be one episode. Watch a whole bunch of people complain when they thought this was going to be an arc rather than a single ep.
Yeah, cause you know about that...
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:59 PM   #1979
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Sweet. I hope this is a multi episode arc.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #1980
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
City at war? But this time both purple dragons and the mafia are serving me and i am the leader of the foot. It is not like 2003 where evryone thought that i was killed in TCRI and that was why Purple Dragons Mafia and my Foot Ninjas started fighting for control of the city
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.