![]() |
|
|
#541 | |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
|
Quote:
Also, with this. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#542 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
Quote:
If I PM you about these things is that allowable, or trouble territory? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#543 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Quote:
![]() AHHHH! Kill it with fire!
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#544 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 114
|
Quote:
Hence why I don't like those either. What does that have to do with this garbage though? There's been ugly recreations of the turtles before so this nick stuff HAS to be good? Is that your point? Help me out here.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#545 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#546 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Actually, yes he was. That's Alex Deligiannis, he works for Nickelodeon.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#547 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#548 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#549 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,183
|
Maybe the dealbreaker was Venus or some type of extra turtle or non-turtle female mutant that is part of the group in not a mentor role but a role in the layer along with Splinter. The fandom always seems to agree that they hate the idea of an extra mutant turtle like Venus added to the origin so I guess something similar like that could be the deal breaker.
Oh hey Joe don't feel attacked by the fandom, I think its good that they got a mostly negative opinion as well since different opinions are always more helpful than one over and over again, and hey if Andrew NDB had gone I'm sure he would have had more negative things to say than you. |
|
|
|
|
|
#550 |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
|
I completely respect opinions! I bet that we share some similar ones on this thing. But when you stay things like "this show doesn't hold true to any previous counterparts," that's not really an opinion.
Last edited by Toon; 04-06-2011 at 06:47 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#551 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
Quote:
Well I have respect for anyone that works in any form of animation, it's not the animation work itself that was an issue for me, I realize it's a lot of work and I can appreciate hard work and artistic merit. Sorry, but luckily for Nick I seem to be the black sheep. What does my opinion matter? I've only been a fan of the TMNT for a little over two decades, I guess that's not enough to count for anything. Oh well. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#552 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#553 | |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
|
Quote:
Last edited by Toon; 04-06-2011 at 06:47 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#554 | |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
Quote:
![]() Uploaded with ImageShack.us |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#555 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
And let me be clear on this because I'm not trying to be the "meanie" of the group I just know what I like and what I don't like. I've also been a huge fan of a lot of Nickelodeons animated programs over the years, it just doesn't look like the new TMNT is going to be one I add to that list. But hey, only time will tell. I'm usually an extremely nice guy, but TMNT is my passion and I'm very stern in my opinions and thoughts that pertain to it is all.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#556 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
and just as a side note from me Toon, I just realized who you were, I actually dig your art style a great deal.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#557 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
You making fun of me?
j/k
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#558 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
I don't know if it's usual for him to keep it at the office, or if he just brought it in for the day, but the EP on the series, Ciro Nieli, totally waved a #1 first print in front of us as if it was no big deal - complete with all the other oversized first print books. The dude is the real deal. Oh, and he also has the most awesome painting of Donatello playing croquet with Mr. T.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#559 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 114
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#560 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
Quote:
I thought that painting was pretty awesome and hilarious myself. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|