The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2014, 06:48 AM   #11
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
The only negative thing about the 2007 movie line is that later playmates used the same molds and made them the figures for Back to the Sewers, instead of actually making a new final line for the characters that started in 2003. Shredder and the foot soldier looked they were the only new ones in that line.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3173/3...92f3bce79c.jpg http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...berTurtles.jpg

These are just pictures I found on google.

This is why I hope the new series doesn't combine with the movie and stays a seperate show. Though I do hope there are a few more baddies being thought of for the movie line, I am not holding my breath for anything new coming out.
Playmates did the same thing for the Shogun Ninja TMNT [except there wasn't an animated version of the guys in their armor]. I don't know what it is with them?
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.