The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2014, 03:46 PM   #11
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
.........I know it's a kids show, but appealing to more people would only help them.

short term they will enjoy this stuff....long term this show won't be helping itself.
I'm sorry, but I can't help but read this and the first thing that comes to mind is the new movie...

Is that wrong?
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.