The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2011, 02:13 PM   #11
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
What an amazing event... There's nothing I can really add to what Stephan, Rose and Vaughn have said. I am super excited about this - yeah, there are some things that have to be tweaked. They're still in early stages, they can fix things... But meeting Rob Paulson, Jason Biggs and Ken Mitchroney was an extra special treat!

As for the invites and the swag, I'm 100% in agreement with what Vaughn said - I like most of the incarnations of the tmnt, so hoping for it to be 100% exactly like a previous incarnation... Not gonna happen. This is a whole new set of minds working on this franchise.

I'll probably sit down and right up more on this once I'm more awake..
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.