![]() |
|
|
#721 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island, NY - Dallas, TX
Posts: 581
|
Quote:
__________________
"All fathers care for their sons." ** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#722 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Just noticed the Paramount Pictures Australia Twitter tweet this. There's an animated GIF of Mikey riding the Skateboard in the Sewer, But it goes on a little longer as you can see the Rockets powering up and the Skateboard flying up. Can't seem to post the GIF since its using Flash.
https://twitter.com/ParamountAU/stat...19836279242752 Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#723 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,367
|
If this were a "real" movie I'd agree with you. But it's not. Better it be riddled with all sorts of very 2014 pop culture music in it to horribly date and anchor this movie to what will almost certainly be not-so-fondly remembered in the years to come as a very black moment in TMNT history.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#724 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#725 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
|
30min Behind the Scenes of TMNT 2014 special on Nickelodeon
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#726 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Quote:
I'm sure this special is going to show a bunch of new scenes. Last edited by TigerClaw; 07-03-2014 at 05:37 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#727 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
|
I love behind the scenes footage. While I wouldn't say no to new movie footage, I would prefer to see b-roll; maybe even see the stunt crew in Turtle mocap suits rehearsing fights.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#728 | |
|
So Long, Stinktown!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
|
Quote:
![]() Though to be fair, this might be the best marketing strategy they've had yet. That version of the Turtles isn't getting such a mixed reaction, at least. Now that I would buy a ticket to see.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#729 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
|
Regarding the new BTS special, I'm really conflicted if I should watch it or not. It's going to give SOO much away, so much of the story that I don't know if I want to go in knowing, and so many scenes I don't know if I want to go in having seen.
Also, a Nickelodeon TMNT movie would be AMAZING. Higher quality CGI (because of better funding), super in depth story ... that would be amazing.
__________________
Grady Sewer Sirens Podcast [email protected] Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2 Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#730 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I highly doubt it's going to give much away at ALL. It will probably be the actors saying "Hi, I'm so&so, I play so&so. The TMNT are awesome. This was fun, you'll love it." with a few stage & mocap shots thrown in. I Guarantee it. If it does give away anything else, I wouldn't bet on it being more revealing than the last trailer.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#731 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Plus the Special will probably be kid centric since its on Nickelodeon, They are not gonna get to heavily in dept on the making of the film, Since Kids today wouldn't understand all that stuff.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#732 | ||
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
|
Quote:
Quote:
If they do have what you talked about, Powder, I'm really hoping to see some of Pete Potlzac (or however you spell his name) as Leo and Danny Woodburn as Splinter, to see what we could've gotten before Tony and Johnny joined. I'll watch it, but I really hope they don't show too much (however, I'm probably expecting more of Nick then what they will realistically show; Powder, you are probably spot on).
__________________
Grady Sewer Sirens Podcast [email protected] Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2 Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#733 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Looking forward to seeing the BTS on Nick, when is that, again?
Also, Playmates is now advertising the movie on their website, with a section for all the new toys plus a countdown to the premiere. |
|
|
|
|
|
#734 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
On July 17, I believe after the Kids Choice Sports.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#735 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#736 | |
|
Kitchen Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
|
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....love you mom... Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#737 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#738 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 147
|
That billboard is awesome. Also the Skrillex track MADE that trailer. Sick.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#739 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK, England
Posts: 546
|
The more I look at the promotional material the more I think they should have stuck to their guns and called it Ninja Turtles. The ‘teenage’ and ‘mutant’ just look like they’ve been added on after, reluctantly. The font design would suit it better if it was just called Ninja Turtles. After they decided to add in the other two words they should have come up with another logo design, IMO.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#740 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|