The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2014, 12:24 AM   #1001
d_osborn
Mad Scientist
 
d_osborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,424
I just posted this in the fan art forum, but what the hell. I had some spare time this afternoon.


Last edited by d_osborn; 07-12-2014 at 12:30 AM.
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:26 AM   #1002
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
Move over Paramount, I've got this marketing thing under control for ya.

I just posted this in the fan art forum, but what the hell. I had some spare time this afternoon.

http://i.imgur.com/lnLF8A9.jpg
Holy crap....that's awesome
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:31 AM   #1003
RedRocBoy
Foot Soldier
 
RedRocBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
I just posted this in the fan art forum, but what the hell. I had some spare time this afternoon.

http://i.imgur.com/lnLF8A9.jpg
So dope.
RedRocBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:55 AM   #1004
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
That is impressive, better than any other poster officially released.
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:00 AM   #1005
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
& he inspired me to make this-

Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 06:42 AM   #1006
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
& he inspired me to make this-

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vnme4h.png
That's really awesome.
UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:37 AM   #1007
NYShell
Stone Warrior
 
NYShell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island, NY - Dallas, TX
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
I just posted this in the fan art forum, but what the hell. I had some spare time this afternoon.

http://i.imgur.com/lnLF8A9.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
& he inspired me to make this-

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vnme4h.png
These are really good.
__________________
"All fathers care for their sons."


** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
NYShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:59 AM   #1008
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
& he inspired me to make this-

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vnme4h.png
Could you use this logo instead?
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:12 AM   #1009
SwiftNinjaFox
Stone Warrior
 
SwiftNinjaFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
I just posted this in the fan art forum, but what the hell. I had some spare time this afternoon.

http://i.imgur.com/lnLF8A9.jpg
This is what I expected for one of the very first reveal posters.

Why is the Technodrome Forum putting out infinitely better marketing posters than the team that's paid thousands of dollars to do it?

These...are...AWESOME! O_O
__________________
Ninja Fox Games & Geekery: http://ninjafoxgames..com/
SwiftNinjaFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #1010
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
I just posted this in the fan art forum, but what the hell. I had some spare time this afternoon.

http://i.imgur.com/lnLF8A9.jpg
Wow, amazing job!
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #1011
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
I just posted this in the fan art forum, but what the hell. I had some spare time this afternoon.

http://i.imgur.com/lnLF8A9.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
& he inspired me to make this-

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vnme4h.png
You guys are just so much better at this than the people actually paid to market this movie.
__________________
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #1012
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
Saw this in Target tonight:

image.jpg
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #1013
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKatana View Post
Saw this in Target tonight:

Attachment 7443
Cool, If only you could rotate the image.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:48 PM   #1014
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442




UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #1015
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Cool, If only you could rotate the image.
Meh, just trying to upload it from my phone. Oh well.
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:58 PM   #1016
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
RED CARPET EVEN FOR TMNT

FACEBOOK EVENT

https://www.facebook.com/events/2495...7364/?source=1
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:20 AM   #1017
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
It's pretty sad that a few fans with some free time can come up with some posters that are infinitely better than the studio's.

Awesome work, d_osborn and Powder.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:00 AM   #1018
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
I just posted this in the fan art forum, but what the hell. I had some spare time this afternoon.

http://i.imgur.com/lnLF8A9.jpg
this is the kind of poster i wanted to see all along
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:28 AM   #1019
UGHShellshocked
Hench Mutant
 
UGHShellshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
I wonder if they'll be giving out poster prints at the midnight premiere?
UGHShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:11 AM   #1020
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.