![]() |
|
|
#1521 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,202
|
Andrew’s not white lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1522 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,065
|
I’ve met Andrew btw heh, but okay I’ll grant he’s not red hair pasty white Gaelic origin
Jesse Ventura lays down some choice words… https://www.instagram.com/reel/DTRVc...NhbWFpOHlibDF1
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned... |
|
|
|
|
|
#1523 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,681
|
Pretty sure he forgets that sometimes lol
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#1524 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
|
I mean he's, "white enough" I guess.
You know ICES really only targets brown or dark skinned hispanics. The hispanics who look white are basically in the clear. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1525 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
I don't go around trying to decipher someone's ethnicity, but I'd have guessed Andrew to have Japanese/Korean/Chinese ancestry based on his avatars. But apparently he has Amerindian ancestry from Colombia or something.
His eye shape threw me off, I suppose lol |
|
|
|
|
|
#1526 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
Who do those people recognise as being a "true American", anyway? I mean, if we want to be technical, then unless you're a Native American, you're not indigenous to the country.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1527 | |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,391
|
Quote:
I don't recall us ever crossing paths, Mat. Maybe at San D ages ago? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1528 |
|
Draconian leftist ruler
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,696
|
Right, one insane dictator invading from the east, another insane wannabe dictator preparing for military invasion from the west. It is really unsettling.
__________________
Make ****, not kill! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1529 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,841
|
Quote:
Europe is a social disaster far greater than what you see from the commonly-weird blue-hairs shaking out here on T.V. You and your anti-American sentiment veiled in "assumed truth statements". Last edited by IMJ; 01-09-2026 at 01:08 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1530 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,391
|
Europe, AKA: "A Cautionary Tale"™.
Last edited by Andrew NDB; 01-09-2026 at 01:20 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1531 |
|
Draconian leftist ruler
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,696
|
In all seriousness, what are the problems we have, according to Americans? Of course, I do know what's wrong here but I'm interested in what you assume our problems are.
__________________
Make ****, not kill! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1532 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
I can only speak in detail about my own country. We have lots of problems, sadly. Too many to name here and I don't know where to begin, let alone know the full details or the solutions to them.
I won't go into other European countries issues. I'll have my ideas about them but that doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about. One of my closest online friends is Polish. He's told me A LOT of things that have been going on in his country. All I can do is listen and try to understand. But I'm not Polish nor do I understand the society and culture, so I can't really add any input... |
|
|
|
|
|
#1533 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,202
|
One of the best solos ever. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1534 | |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,391
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1535 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,841
|
Quote:
I love Santanna. We saw him at a terrible venue though - this Chicago area park where you pay to get in but can rarely make it into the actual ampitheater so you have to 'experience' the concert by hearing it from a distance rather than seeing the performance - even though you pay for it. Very annoying. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1536 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
IMJ's definition of anti-americanism seems to be "any foreigner who dares criticise the US of A." Look, I know Americans, in general, are super patriotic to a meme-like status, but just because you love your own country yourselves that doesn't mean foreigners have to love it as well, OK? The world doesn't revolve around you. There's 197 or so different countries on Earth and some of them are pretty patriotic themselves as well.
Would you just walk to someone in, let's say, South Korea claiming their country is the greatest in the world and say "ACTUALLY, NO! THE US IS THE BEST AND YOU'RE A FOOL IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE! KOREA? SAMSUNG'S GOT NOTHING ON AMERICA!"? Also, Andrew seems to be reducing Europe to London, Ireland and Scotland. And making fun of knife crime when the US has plenty of issues with mass shootings, including school shootings... pot meet kettle? What about this song by Europe? |
|
|
|
|
|
#1537 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,741
|
Footage of the ICE agent's video in Minneappolis has been released. Renee Good was trying to run him over.
https://x.com/AlphaNews/status/20096...79932289626385 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1538 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,065
|
Quote:
I’m putting money on no free speech and too many immigrants/Muslims.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1539 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
|
Quote:
...or maybe they just don't want to travel abroad due to lack of interest or knowledge about foreign countries besides what Fox News might tell them? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1540 | |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,202
|
Quote:
She was clearly terrified and the shooter saw that she was a scrawny woman before drawing his weapon. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| anjew_ndb, cuckmanwinters, cuckservatives, cuckspiracies, imj's mouth is orange, inceldrome, johnny b goode, nazis nazis everywhere, our gayest ally, our greatest ally |
|
|