The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: My sweet lil chinchilla!
Wow, Leo's new voice is quite the headturner! 54 49.09%
Wait, how did the chickens survive there for so long? 37 33.64%
Creep is the equivalent of Turtle Honey! 2 1.82%
Prediction: Someone will post about the paralell of the slug people cartoon and Cybercubed. 17 15.45%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2014, 02:13 AM   #121
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Watching the opening sequence again. Yeah that is SOOO totally the Turtle Blimp!!

__________________

Last edited by Raph's Girl; 10-04-2014 at 02:22 AM.
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:18 AM   #122
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
How did this episode even get past the censors?? Donnie straight-out said that April and Casey are having sex on a regular basis! Brb, angry calls to make.
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:19 AM   #123
saber16
Foot Soldier
 
saber16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
yea...like why the heck would Donnie even give that to Leo?? How does he know that wouldn't mess Leo up? It's not like he tired it on himself as far as I can tell.

I know it was just a device to make the Creep but...I think they could have done a little better than Leo barfing up a useless(potentially dangerous) mutagen medicine, which mutates the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
You guys are right about the mutagen medicine. Doesn't make sense Don could suddenly make it safe in a new thrown together lab.

Well, this is the same guy who found a way to reverse the mutagen effects and turn the substance into a cure. If there's anyone who knows what their doing when mutagen is involved, it's Donnie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Assuming Turtle Blimp. Ohh, missed the Kraang though.

Kinda surprised Karai is still reflected in Shredder's mask.
At this point, I'm taking the opening scene changes with a grain of salt. It took Baxter three seasons to make it into the line up, Mutagen Man showing up in the villain montage but way after his only episode as a villain, Spike is still on Raph's shoulder-
It's a bit... inconsistent.
__________________

Last edited by saber16; 10-04-2014 at 02:38 AM.
saber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:21 AM   #124
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant
 
LeoRaph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 357
Having heard more of Seth's Leo now, I'm liking what I hear. He already has a bit of range and when he's fully healed I'm sure he'll have even more colour given his acting range. I got a good feeling he'll definitely be better than Biggs... who knows maybe even match or surpass Sinterniklaas.

But yeah, for me it's a good step in the right direction for Leo.
LeoRaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:25 AM   #125
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-Man View Post
How did this episode even get past the censors?? Donnie straight-out said that April and Casey are having sex on a regular basis! Brb, angry calls to make.
Aside from the creepiness factor which I'm looking forward to involving the Creep, this has me curious. What exactly did Donnie say?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:30 AM   #126
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Aside from the creepiness factor which I'm looking forward to involving the Creep, this has me curious. What exactly did Donnie say?
Don was freaking out cuz April and Casey went off on their own to search for Raph. He was all like "What happens when 2 teenagers who like each other go out into the woods alone?".... Then the camera panned over to 2 squirrels about to get jiggy with it.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:33 AM   #127
saber16
Foot Soldier
 
saber16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Aside from the creepiness factor which I'm looking forward to involving the Creep, this has me curious. What exactly did Donnie say?
Lol- if people want to think that's what their doing in the woods... fine, but really- Donnie implies their making out.... because up till now, he's always made a big deal out of April kissing him or Casey. A kiss or two will send him around the world, while his biggest fear is a swarm of April's kissing Casey's face.
__________________
saber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:37 AM   #128
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Don was freaking out cuz April and Casey went off on their own to search for Raph. He was all like "What happens when 2 teenagers who like each other go out into the woods alone?".... Then the camera panned over to 2 squirrels about to get jiggy with it.
If you wouldn't have mentioned the squirrels, my answer to this would've been, "get killed". Man, and I thought the sub thing was suggestive. lol
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:41 AM   #129
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by saber16 View Post
Well, this is the same guy who found a way to reverse the mutagen effects and turn the substance into a cure.
Didn't he supposedly use up the last canister of mutagen he had? In the process of trying to make the retro version. Or am I wrong.

And yeah, the woods... kind of figured he's suggesting them making out, nothing more. o.O Esp considering she hasn't exactly kissed anyone on the lips yet as it is.


Also, the Turtle Blimp... once again I will be wondering where on earth they will be keeping that thing. lol Maybe they'll go back to NYC via it though.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:46 AM   #130
MartiusR
Random Punk
 
MartiusR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 47
Well, I'm kinda surprised - and not in good way. In my opinion it was quite boring episode - and I really would like to be wrong at this point, but I'm afraid, that I'll have quite similar expression in case of other "farm-episodes". Not to mention that I've found couple of illogical or strange (im comparision to previous episodes) things - for example breaking the trend to show any changes caused/connected with mutagen as hard to reverse (bringing back Raphael to his previous state was surprisingly...fast). However, I kinda liked the idea of throat injure as cause of changed voice. But generally I've got negative impresson. I have hope, that course of the action will be brought back to NY quite quick, reading the description of next two episodes (also "farm/forest episodes") doesn't make me too optimistic.
MartiusR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:53 AM   #131
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Yay! TMNT meets Friday the 13th. Loved the Jason monster, using the sack cloth and the hockey mask. My kind of monster.
I liked the episode as a whole, but felt it was very rushed. Getting Leo back to health (agree that the throat thing is a good gimmick) so quickly, and the whole resolution of Raph even quicker. It felt that it should have been a two parter, or two separate stories. All that said, I still enjoyed it. I'll probably watch it again later tonight.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:24 AM   #132
Midnight Mutant
Foot Soldier
 
Midnight Mutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-Man View Post
How did this episode even get past the censors?? Donnie straight-out said that April and Casey are having sex on a regular basis! Brb, angry calls to make.
Are you sh*tting me? REALLY? You got SEX out of that line? Stop getting mad over stupid reasons that are probably in your head.
Donnie was implying that they will be kissing or making out. The squirrels were leaning in for a smooch when Mikey shined the the light on them.

It's not like they were in doggy style or on top of each other or something. Just because your imagination took it farther than it was meant to, doesn't mean that's what Donnie was implying.

Also that line was him being worried about how Casey and April COULD be kissing or making out given this opportunity to be alone, there was not any part of it that sounded like he thought they were doing it all the time.

I mean, it's been shown a million times that he is bothered when April hugs or kisses Casey, I doubt sex is even on his mind. Besides, I'd like to think Donnie has a smidge bit more respect for April than to think she would sleep with Casey.

I'd like to think the fans would have a smidge bit more respect for Donnie than to think he'd think that way of her.
__________________
Midnight Mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:46 AM   #133
Midnight Mutant
Foot Soldier
 
Midnight Mutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 249
Alright, so first I'll address Seth. I think he did a great job. There were times he went in a higher octave and it worked and other times it sounded off. Like, I heard Leo, then Seth, then Leo, then Seth. It might be me adjusting tho. His battle sounds were wonderful, and for being thrown into the character being injured without voice bonding through the battle, he did a great job making Leo sound like he's been through hell.

Alright, I loved the humor, I loved the halloweenesque horror feel. I'm happy it wasn't tied to a Mikey episode. I didn't mind the Capril/Apritello thing, mostly because I liked how April was like 'wtf do you want from me? All this shiz is happening and I don't have time for yours or Donnie's crush' xD BAM! Short lived tho.

However the plot was a mess. I was left kind of disappointed with it because there were so many other things that could have been better.
Spoiler:

Idea #1:

"Oh no! The Creep has eaten raph/digested him to absorb his strength/mutagen/memories/humanoid properties! He wants to absorb all life forms to become more human because he has identity issues (hence covering face) Oh look we got him, lets get him back and get Raph out of the Creep’s body! Oh Raph’s fine but weak! YAY’

Fanbase; Oh no Raph! But that sure makes sense how the Creep may have gotten so strong, since Raph is the strongest!

Idea #2:

"Oh no! The creep is kidnapping people and infecting them into plant dog things to build a family or army or something! Like how the Kraang want to Kraangatize everything, the Creep wants to Creepatize everything so he’s not the only fug nasty thing anymore! Oh look we got him, let’s cure Raph and he will loose all the mossy, plant, grossness from his still normal turtle body it was covering! YAY!"

Fanbase: Oh no Raph! But that makes sense why Raph is a dog plant thing! It’s like a Jason/Zombie like plot line cool!

What we got:

"Oh no! The creep has turned Raph into a plant dog monster for some reason and is absorbing him and now Raph is a plant! Oh look we got him, let’s take him back and reverse the effects by taking the mutagen out of the creep and injecting it back into plant Raph and that will put him back into a turtle body but get rid of the Creep’s body some how and Raph won’t be altered in the least even tho his mutagen was mixed with the Creeps and his body COMPLETELY VANISHED INTO A FLOWER, but now it’s fine because…mutagen?!?!? Yay?"

Fanbase: Wait…wtf just happened?

Seriously.

I think if the plot had been better, it would have been a fantastic episode instead of just an OK one. The build up was great, acting was great, animation was great, but the plot fell flat.
__________________
Midnight Mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:48 AM   #134
Gorilla Grodd
Thug
 
Gorilla Grodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Gorilla City
Posts: 65
I like Seth Green in other things and I think he'll do an okay job as Leo, but right now I don't quite see the point in hiring him. The temporary replacement after Biggs did a fine job and I felt should have just been kept on permanently. Plus I have to imagine they could have saved a little bit of money going that route. I doubt there are very many people going, "Oh Seth Green is voicing a Ninja Turtle I should start watching the show now." So I don't think the extra money spent is really going to translate into a better product. It was a nice touch acknowledging the change of voice though, I wasn't expecting that.

I grew up watching the Friday the 13th movies so this episode was a great love letter to that series which I enjoyed quite a bit. I've noticed alot of nitpicking over minor things like the farm having chickens and electricity, but that stuff is so easily explainable in a ton of boring ways that I don't mind at all that they didn't spend time on it. The logic behind Donnie creating the serum for Leo is pretty flimsy and the science of the Raph transformations was pretty weird. But this is a world with completely illogical physics and alien technology. You're doing yourself a disservice by really focusing too much on those kinds of things.

At the risk of getting a sai in the neck from rabid Raphael fans, the complaints about Raph getting shafted seem like a little bit of an overreaction to me. After two seasons I've never felt like Raph was singled out for neglection. Sure he hasn't received a ton of focus in the more recent episodes but that's just the way things go sometimes. When i think back on season 1 it felt like he got just as much if not more focus than anyone else, so I don't mind at all that season 2 spent a little more time on other characters. Personally I feel like he's gotten so much of the spotlight throughout the history of the Turtles that it's kind of refreshing seeing other turtles getting more of an equal push. I read a lot of these posts and think, "Yeah, now you know what it's been like for fans of Donnie/Mikey over the years."

I guess if I was to complain about something in the episode it's that with the move to North Hampton I was hoping to see Nick's spin on The River. Which I suppose is what this episode was, just in a very different form and I think it insures that we won't be seeing a more faithful adaptation of that story. Unless they change which turtle gets leeched by Bloodsucker. I just don't think the Raph fans could handle seeing him get reduced to a weakling twice.

I really hope they stay at the farm for a solid stretch of episodes since it's one of my favorite points of the Mirage stuff. I liked the idea someone posted earlier in the thread about having Return to New York come after the mid-season break.
__________________
Gorilla Grodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 05:07 AM   #135
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboraph4life aka Matt View Post
So pretty much, if you're a Raphael fan then the episode is yet again Another Middle Finger to Raphael fans...despite all of the people on this board who kept telling & posting to me in comments to 'just wait, just wait, just wait'...and it's just 'Raph gets turned into a flower'. That's it for him.

Yep. Bravo. I wonder how many episodes it Will take folks on here to realize the bull going on with how they're using/treating certain characters like Raph on this show...and how they will do Nothing with him but crap like this. Nah, he can't be a badass. This week we turn him into a flower and give him nothing else for him to do...congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboraph4life aka Matt View Post
Actually, I didn't see the episode. And yeah, I know people will whine about that.

But here's the thing...as a Raphael fan, why should I? When someone I know sees it and says "All Raph does is turn into a flower, and does nothing else. He's absent for most of the episode" and once again showed that he's a Useless character...and No One disagreed with that statement on the boards, then it tells the whole thing for me.

I'm not watching the show until they give Raphael something to actually Do and stop treating him like he's a pointless character who seems completely useless to the team. I'd love for that to happen, I really would.

When someone comes up to me and says 'hey, in this episode they did Raph Justice'...whether by treating him like a badass again or as a worthy character, then I'll give the show a look again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
I dunno what to think right now. Seth is fine.
Spoiler:
But I don't like the idea that the thing sucked the mutagen out of Raph and then Donnie stuck it back in him? What? And I'm sorry, but really, why does it seem like the creators actually hate Raphael? He has not had a really good kick ass fighting scene for some time now. WTF????? April for crying out loud had more fight in her. I wish Ciro and company would just fuc$%^&king stop with the trolling with Raph fans. This is bullsh!t!


Unbiased review, I give it an 7.5/10
Spoiler:
(I didn't like the whole thing about sucking the mutagen out one of the Turtles, and then Donnie miraculously puts it back in via IV. I don't know why, but this storyline doesn't sit well with me)
But, I did like the narration in the beginning and the brotherhood, and the team work was pretty nifty too.

Biased review if you are a Raph fan. 4/10 (at least he still takes his place as the one watching over Leo the most, but, I just didn't like how he was absent for all of the fighting scenes. They should have made it one of the humans missing, that way all four Turtles had to team up to fight back. It's just a little irking now, that not only was Raph absent for most of the fight scenes in the season 2 finale, and season one finale, but for the premier of season 3 as well? I just hope the writers make it up real big for us Raph fans in the end.
yeah, I think I will skip this one. Screw nick. There is to many good Raph ep's in other versions of the turtles to put up with this. I'm not going to pay to see Raph mutated into something else. only way I'm watching is if its free... And it looks like nick ain't going to let that happen
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 05:32 AM   #136
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I love how all this time it's been don't let the mutagen touch you. Here, Leo, drink this. o.O

How did it not affect him if his barfing still resulted in a evil mutant. He's lucky his stomach contents didn't mutate beforehand... And make like that alien that busts out of someone.

I guess we're also using elements from the new movie now? Now the stuff is in their blood and can save/help them.
You know what, after thinking things through, I'm hoping the whole thing dealing with the Creep is just Leo dreaming or still trying to wake up from his coma and it was all in his head, all because of the Raph stuff, and Donnie screwing around with the mutagen. Why would he bring that stuff with him to begin with? That whole thing is just stupid. About as stupid as the Pizzaface ep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Mutant View Post
Alright, so first I'll address Seth. I think he did a great job. There were times he went in a higher octave and it worked and other times it sounded off. Like, I heard Leo, then Seth, then Leo, then Seth. It might be me adjusting tho. His battle sounds were wonderful, and for being thrown into the character being injured without voice bonding through the battle, he did a great job making Leo sound like he's been through hell.

Alright, I loved the humor, I loved the halloweenesque horror feel. I'm happy it wasn't tied to a Mikey episode. I didn't mind the Capril/Apritello thing, mostly because I liked how April was like 'wtf do you want from me? All this shiz is happening and I don't have time for yours or Donnie's crush' xD BAM! Short lived tho.

However the plot was a mess. I was left kind of disappointed with it because there were so many other things that could have been better.
Spoiler:

Idea #1:

"Oh no! The Creep has eaten raph/digested him to absorb his strength/mutagen/memories/humanoid properties! He wants to absorb all life forms to become more human because he has identity issues (hence covering face) Oh look we got him, lets get him back and get Raph out of the Creep’s body! Oh Raph’s fine but weak! YAY’

Fanbase; Oh no Raph! But that sure makes sense how the Creep may have gotten so strong, since Raph is the strongest!

Idea #2:

"Oh no! The creep is kidnapping people and infecting them into plant dog things to build a family or army or something! Like how the Kraang want to Kraangatize everything, the Creep wants to Creepatize everything so he’s not the only fug nasty thing anymore! Oh look we got him, let’s cure Raph and he will loose all the mossy, plant, grossness from his still normal turtle body it was covering! YAY!"

Fanbase: Oh no Raph! But that makes sense why Raph is a dog plant thing! It’s like a Jason/Zombie like plot line cool!

What we got:

"Oh no! The creep has turned Raph into a plant dog monster for some reason and is absorbing him and now Raph is a plant! Oh look we got him, let’s take him back and reverse the effects by taking the mutagen out of the creep and injecting it back into plant Raph and that will put him back into a turtle body but get rid of the Creep’s body some how and Raph won’t be altered in the least even tho his mutagen was mixed with the Creeps and his body COMPLETELY VANISHED INTO A FLOWER, but now it’s fine because…mutagen?!?!? Yay?"

Fanbase: Wait…wtf just happened?

Seriously.

I think if the plot had been better, it would have been a fantastic episode instead of just an OK one. The build up was great, acting was great, animation was great, but the plot fell flat.
I don't know why they just couldn't have kept it simple. Creep came to be, made sounds that lured Raph into the woods, Creep knocks Raph out and takes him back to the that shed. The others notice Raph goes missing, they go look for him, Donnie and Mikey get captured, and then April and Casey, and this is when they see Raph, still knocked out, tied up by vines and hanging from the ceiling. Leo comes in, destroys the creep, and regains some of his confidence back. The end. Someone needs to let the writers know, less is more!

And personally, I think they had missed a great opportunity here to emulate more from Mirage. It would have been so fantastic, if Leo was with Raph while he was chopping wood, when they see the deer, and Leo decides to try and catch it, and the deer out manuevers Leo and ends up knocking him out, and then either him waking up to save the gang brings back his internal strength, or, he dreamed the whole thing involving the Creep and wakes up back at the farm, which gets him more depressed because he just realized he got out witted by a deer.

Last edited by Warhorse; 10-04-2014 at 06:20 AM.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 05:58 AM   #137
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Rewatching it, this might actually be one of my all-time favourite episodes! I can't even think of a single dull moment. The humour was on-point, the action was intense, The Creep was actually a pretty cool villain and I LOVED how they handled Leo's recovery and that parallel with Raph.

This was even better than 'The Invasion' IMO. Usually when I'm rewatching that, I just skip to the Splinter Vs. Shredder Fight or the Leo one-shot scenes but with this, I was fully engaged from beginning to end!

Only problem is how quick they resolved the ending but other than that, it was perfect.
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 05:59 AM   #138
blue_angel99
Hench Mutant
 
blue_angel99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoRaph View Post
Having heard more of Seth's Leo now, I'm liking what I hear...who knows maybe even match or surpass Sinterniklaas.
That is almost.... blasphemous!

I shouldn't have watched this right before bed. The Creep is rightly named. At first I thought the mutagen brought some dead farmer back to life cause of the overalls.
__________________
blue_angel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 06:01 AM   #139
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
I loved all the little details they gave to tribute the first movie while still being it's own episode.

Everything from April's narration to Mikey humming "Old McDonald". I was going crazy with fan wank!
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 06:05 AM   #140
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Grodd View Post


At the risk of getting a sai in the neck from rabid Raphael fans, the complaints about Raph getting shafted seem like a little bit of an overreaction to me. After two seasons I've never felt like Raph was singled out for neglection. Sure he hasn't received a ton of focus in the more recent episodes but that's just the way things go sometimes. When i think back on season 1 it felt like he got just as much if not more focus than anyone else, so I don't mind at all that season 2 spent a little more time on other characters. Personally I feel like he's gotten so much of the spotlight throughout the history of the Turtles that it's kind of refreshing seeing other turtles getting more of an equal push. I read a lot of these posts and think, "Yeah, now you know what it's been like for fans of Donnie/Mikey over the years."

I guess if I was to complain about something in the episode it's that with the move to North Hampton I was hoping to see Nick's spin on The River. Which I suppose is what this episode was, just in a very different form and I think it insures that we won't be seeing a more faithful adaptation of that story. Unless they change which turtle gets leeched by Bloodsucker. I just don't think the Raph fans could handle seeing him get reduced to a weakling twice.
.
Problem with your logic, is that it is 100% false. It is very much a fact that Raphael has gotten the shaft in pretty much every single thing to do with TMNT, either be it the 80's toon, 2k3, comics and when it came to most of the movies, he shared the spot light with either of the other brothers. 1990 might be the only one he shined, but the SOTO-Donnie, TMNT 3-Mikey, TMNT 4-Leo, TMNT crap-Mikey.

I even decided to actually do some math to back up Raph claims, and really, it's so sad that nobody can't rebut my claims either, probably because they are true. Raphael very well may the fan favorite, but except for the first movie and 2007, he pretty much never really got to shine, and if he did, it was rare.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...75#post1355175

Last edited by Warhorse; 10-04-2014 at 06:32 AM.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.